We focus on health training and education and our Main Objectives are;
- Health Education which teaches the community to recognize, understand and prevent common illnesses, seek medical attention, and take preventive action to improve health. The latter includes teaching good hygiene, planting kitchen gardens to combat malnutrition.
- Training of Community Health Workers to ensure that knowledge is accessible within communities and will be passed to community members.
- Creating Access to Health Products within the communities through our Mobile Health Shops
- Educating and Connecting Communities members with available government health services and benefits which may include nutrition supplements, pre and post natal care, vaccines among many other things
- Building Community Medical Clinics to increase access to health services
- Educating Communities on the negative effects of FGM
- Promotion of good health through Annual Soccer Tournament
- Provide free medical Checkups in the communities
- Raise concern and provide support and assistance to elderly people in the communities