Phase 1B of State’s COVID-19 Vaccination Begins January 26, 2021
New Hampshire residents who are in the categories below will be able to register and schedule appointments with the State public vaccination clinics beginning Friday, January 22. Vaccinations will begin Tuesday, January 26. This includes:
- People who are 65 and older
- Medically vulnerable individuals at significantly higher risk, including family caregivers for those under 16
- Staff and residents at residential facilities for persons with disabilities
- Corrections officers and staff working in correctional facilities
How do I get the Vaccine if I Qualify?
Elliot Health System and Southern New Hampshire Health, founding members of SolutionHealth, have been working closely with state officials to develop our plan for vaccine dissemination. Here’s what you need to know:
- THOSE AGE 65 AND OLDER: Beginning January 22, 2021, you can schedule your appointment online at http://www.vaccines.nh.gov or by calling 2-1-1. Please do NOT call your primary care provider’s office.
- MEDICALLY VULNERABLE AT SIGNIFICANT RISK & FAMILY CAREGIVERS FOR MEDICALLY VULNERABLE UNDER AGE 16: Please be patient. We know you are anxious to receive the vaccine. Our practice teams are currently reviewing medical records for our patients. We will contact you as soon as possible if you are eligible based on the State’s guidelines. Please do NOT call your primary care provider’s office to check and see if you are eligible. Doing so puts an added burden on the frontline staff in our practices who are caring for the day-to-day needs of other patients.
- Corrections facilities and Intellectual and Developmental Disability facilities will be contacted directly by the state’s Public Health Network to schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
Currently, SolutionHealth is only approved to administer COVID-19 vaccine to New Hampshire residents. If you are a Massachusetts resident, please visit www.mass.gov for information on obtaining the vaccine in your state.
This is a very fluid situation. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process with the State.