Together, Southern New Hampshire Health and Elliot Health System, the founding members of SolutionHealth, are committed to innovative models of care and collaboration that improve the health and well-being of more than half a million residents of our region. We start with committing to do the right thing, for each patient, always.
SolutionHealth is Solution-focused. We realize the challenges that compromise the health and well-being of individuals, families and entire communities.
- Shortages of primary care providers
- The need to travel out of the community, sometimes out of state, to get advanced clinical care
- A fragmented system of care that has individuals and families struggling to find what they need, when and where they need it
- High healthcare costs that burden individuals, communities and non-profit care-givers alike
- A rapidly emerging demand for healthcare services that meet the need of our aging population
- The hardship of vulnerable and at-risk members of our community, including un and under-insured families, elderly residents and individuals and families in crisis.
More primary care providers, with care teams that assure patients can get what they need
Advanced clinical care specialties and programs – bringing expert clinical care into the communities to support patients who would otherwise be further challenged by having to travel outside our region, out of state, for care
Coordination and care management – healthcare is successful when patients expectations are met and SolutionHealth is developing innovative models of care that allow patients and providers to collaborate seamlessly to assure individuals have what they need to achieve, maintain, restore health.
Costs – we have a profound responsibility as stewards on behalf of patients and community to use every healthcare dollar wisely, and we are accountable and transparent. We speak about value as a system, assuring the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner possible.
Advocacy, programs and partnerships on behalf of our at-risk populations, working with policy makers, community leaders and partners.
SolutionHealth is a vision founded on the promise of meaningful collaboration and commitment to half a million residents of southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts to:
- Understand the healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
- Establish programs and partnerships that allow individuals and families to get the care they need to achieve, restore and maintain the best health possible – when and where they need it.
- Anticipate emerging needs, and working with our providers, assure patients can get advanced clinical care close to where they live from experts they can trust.
- Advocate – be the voice on behalf of those who are challenged by financial, physical and emotional crises and a supportive community partner in addressing social determinants.
For patients, SolutionHealth is intentionally designed to leverage the expertise, knowledge and commitment of more than 700 providers and 4000 staff who comprise the SolutionHealth community. Our commitment is to:
- Give every individual the exceptional clinical care and attention that assures the best health and well-being possible.
- Provide easy, convenient and coordinated care where and when it’s needed.
- Be responsible with every healthcare dollar, realizing high costs are a burden borne by individuals and families.