Elliot Health System announces that it earned nine “Best of the 603” awards from Manchester Radio Group. These awards are based on votes from listeners throughout the greater Manchester area.
Elliot Health System took “gold” in the following categories:
- Pediatrician: Emily A Zajano, MD, Elliot Health System
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Bryan K. Houseman, DO, Elliot Orthopedics
- Doctor: Johny S. Kuttab, MD, Elliot Cardiovascular Consultants
- Cardiology: Johny S. Kuttab, MD, Elliot Cardiovascular Consultants
- Cancer Treatment Center: The Solinsky Center for Cancer Care at The Elliot
Bronze awards were also given to Elliot Health System in the categories of Mental Health Clinic, for Elliot Behavioral Health Services and Home Care/Hospice, for the Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire.
“The votes that we received from our community are a testament to the impact we make on the health and wellbeing of individuals and families, as well as our commitment to delivering on our mission with high quality care. We are deeply proud to serve our community, and we always work to be the first choice for care,” said Tate Curti, Chief Operating Officer for Elliot Health System.